The San Francisco 49ers (5-6) are against the Buffalo Bills (8-3) on Monday, December 7, 2020. The contest has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. 49ers Odds
|49ers||Over||49ers 26 Bills 24|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities this season (72.7%).
- The Bills, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (27.2) than the 49ers allow (23.1).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the San Francisco defense allows 23.1 points or fewer this year, the 49ers have put together a 5-0 overall record and a 5-0 record against the spread.
- Buffalo’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Most of San Francisco’s games this year — six out of 11 — have finished under the point total (54.5%).
- The Bills defense has allowed 25.6 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.7 the 49ers have scored.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 23.7 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.6 points.
- San Francisco has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Bills||27.2 (10)||25.6 (18)||52.8|
|49ers||23.7 (20)||23.1 (11)||46.8|
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen leads the team with 3,030 passing yards (275.5 yards per game) and has a 68.8% completion percentage this year (267-of-388) while throwing 22 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games. He also has 310 rushing yards on 81 carries with six touchdowns, averaging 28.2 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has rushed for a team-leading 482 yards on 110 attempts (43.8 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in 11 games. He also averages 18.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 28 passes for 207 yards.
- Stefon Diggs has reeled in 80 passes to lead the team with 945 yards with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 111 times and averages 85.9 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Cole Beasley’s statline this year shows 57 catches for 667 yards and three touchdowns over 11 games. He averages 60.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 71 times.
- Over 11 games in 2020, Gabriel Davis has caught 22 passes on 35 targets for 354 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 32.2 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Klein has registered a team-leading five sacks, while adding five TFL and 58 tackles over 11 games.
- Jordan Poyer leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 90 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 11 games over the course of his 2020 campaign.
49ers Players to Watch
- Nick Mullens has thrown for 1,642 yards while completing 67.5% of his passes (139-of-206), with six touchdowns and seven interceptions in seven games this year (234.6 yards per game).
- Raheem Mostert has taken 67 carries for a team-leading 346 rushing yards (69.2 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in five games. He’s also caught 13 passes for 150 yards (30.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Jerick McKinnon has 315 yards on 80 carries (28.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns over the course of 11 games. He also has 27 catches for 197 yards (17.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
- This season, Kendrick Bourne has 32 catches (on 50 targets) to lead the team with 412 yards (37.5 per game) with one touchdown in 11 games.
- Deebo Samuel has contributed with 27 catches for 318 yards and one touchdown over six games this year. He has been targeted 35 times and puts up 53.0 receiving yards per game.
- Richie James Jr. has caught 13 passes on 19 targets for 239 yards and one touchdown, averaging 47.8 yards per game in five contests in 2020.
- Kerry Hyder has registered a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding seven TFL and 36 tackles over 11 games.
- Fred Warner has totaled 87 tackles, three TFL, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 11 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Jamar Taylor leads the team with two interceptions and has added 22 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and three passes defended eight in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from