The Milwaukee Bucks (1-1) visit the New York Knicks (0-2) as big, favorites after Khris Middleton went off for 31 points in the Bucks’ 138-99 victory over the Warriors. The matchup airs on MSG at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 27
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Groin),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf),
Omari Spellman: Day To Day (Right knee),
Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Hip)
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bucks Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- The Bucks made 47.4% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.1 percentage points higher than the Knicks allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Milwaukee had a 35-19 record against the spread and a 47-7 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 46.3% from the field.
- New York went 25-12-1 against the spread and 18-21 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.4% from the field.
- The Knicks shot at a 44.8% clip from the field last season, 3.1 percentage points above the 41.7% shooting opponents of the Bucks averaged.
- Last season, New York had a 27-16-1 record against the spread and an 18-27 record overall in games the team collectively shot above 41.7% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shot greater than 44.8% from the field last season, it was 37-21 against the spread and 48-10 overall.
- The Bucks’ 35.5% three-point shooting percentage last season was 2.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Knicks shot from deep (38.1%).
- Milwaukee had a 20-9 record against the spread and a 26-3 record overall when the team knocked down more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- New York put up a 19-6-1 against the spread while going 13-14 overall in games last season when its opponents shot better than 35.5% from deep.
- The Knicks shot 33.7% from beyond the arc last season. That’s 2.1 percentage points lower than the Bucks allowed their opponents to shot from deep (35.8%).
- New York went 18-6-1 against the spread and 11-15 overall when shooting over 35.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee had a 24-10 ATS record and a 30-4 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 33.7% from three-point distance.
- The Bucks’ 13.7 made three-pointers per game last season were 4.1 more made shots on average than the 9.6 per game the Knicks allowed.
- When Milwaukee made more three-pointers than its opponents last season, it went 27-11 against the spread and 33-5 overall. When New York was out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it was 21-24-1 ATS and 15-32 straight up.
- The Knicks made the fewest three-pointers in the league a season ago, while the Bucks allowed the most makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from