Caesars & Ezugi Collaborate To Launch Online Live Dealer Games in New Jersey

Caesars Entertainment and Ezugi have collaborated to provide online dealer games in the state of New Jersey. Caesars Casino & Sportsbook New Jersey hosts the games, streaming in high definition live from Ezugi’s studio to further strengthen the leading gambling market in the United States.

Evolution-owned Ezugi is a live casino games provider. It now offers Caesars customers for the first time its gaming options such as American Blackjack, Unlimited Blackjack, American Roulette, Atlantic City Roulette, Classic Roulette, Baccara, Casino Hold’em, and Three Card Poker. All games are streamed in HD from Ezugi’s up-to-date New Jersey studio.

More Details

Ezugi has built a great reputation for providing the most exciting live casino experience that you can enjoy on desktop and mobile play alike. With its NJ studio, the provider is able to extend its state-of-the-art live casino content to operators in the Garden State and eventually to a broader North American market as more states continue to regulate internet casino.

While expressing excitement over this partnership, Caesar’s head of sports and online gaming Christian Stuart noted the company is “bullish on the iGaming opportunity in the Garden State.” He said that offering Caesars’ players the best experience was key, adding that “Ezugi has a great reputation for providing authentic and engaging live dealer content.”

Caesars’ Regional Expansion

Live casino provider Evolution fulfilled its promise it made earlier this month that it would bring online casino games to New Jersey after going live with Caesars’ Casino & Sportsbook Pennsylvania on November 10.

Ezugi’s vice president Monica Umana said the company looked forward to launching its games to New Jersey residents through “one of the biggest names in the casino industry.” She added that the company’s live casino games were already popular in the state. It would now enable the players to enjoy “the same superior experience” at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook New Jersey.

Umana further added that live casino brings the internet casino experience to life, enabling players to enjoy the interaction that comes with traditional brick-and-mortar casinos play but with the convenience of playing online.

A Month to Remember for Evolution

The latest development that enables Ezugi market access via a formidable partner like Caesars represents a successful month for its parent company, Evolution.

Earlier this summer, Evolution announced a bid of $2.2 billion for NetEnt, a Swedish company. In September, however, the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority revealed it was probing into the planned acquisition, and that maintaining the deal could lead to a “substantial lessening of competition.” The probe delayed Evolution’s initial takeover plans by a few months.

However, in a press release earlier this week, the Latvia-based company announced that as many as 94% of the shareholders in NetEnt had agreed to accept Evolution’s bid to acquire the company. The remaining 6% have another chance to review their decision regarding Evolution’s offer by November 30.

Latest posts