DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
A customer-centered community.
Were growing rapidly and looking for a Customer Experience Associate to be the primary point of contact for our Sportsbook product, answering customer questions and advocating across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love. Sound good? Join us.
What youll do as a Customer Experience Associate:
- Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge.
- Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills.
- Advocate for our players to help us grow the business.
- You may be required to become licensed through applicable gaming commissions.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors Degree in business management, sport management, or a related field.
- Ideally, youll have prior call center, or customer service, experience.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
- If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for you.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.