DISH Network (Nasdaq: DISH) and DraftKings (Nasdaq: DKNG) on Wednesday announced a agreement that is strategic DISH’s portfolio of brands to bring DraftKings’ sportsbook and daily fantasy experiences directly to DISH customers nationwide, beginning with a first-of-its-kind DraftKings app integration on the DISH TV Hopper platform. The agreement also allows for subsequent DraftKings sportsbook and daily fantasy experiences with DISH Network’s SLING TV and Boost Mobile in the future.
START YOUR OWN SPORTSBOOK TODAY – #Sportsbooksoftware for bookies. #Payperhead is a service for #bookies that provides a website with thousands of #sportsbetting options each day, so #bookmakers do not have to book action the old way that is fashioned. www.aceperhead.com/?CMPID=RzkxMQ%3D%3D pic.twitter.com/YsoZwSSoW9
— Ace Pay Per mind – Best pc software for Bookies (@aceperhead) November 6, 2020
Why It issues
- “The integration with DraftKings is a fantastic improvement for the clients and a good addition towards the growing DISH television Hopper platform — a one-stop activity hub,” stated Brian Neylon, Group President, DISH television. “we are delighted to work well with DraftKings to amplify the experience that is sports-fan and extend the DraftKings footprint across our unique suite of services, including SLING TV and Boost Mobile, with potential applications across our 5G wireless buildout in the future.”
- Draftkings will most certainly gain a leg up against its stiffest FanDuel. that is rival
- DISH TV clients with an hopper that is internet-connected receiver will be able to access the DraftKings app to view betting odds and fantasy contests.
- The companies’ partnership will also allow for a rollout of the firm’s that is betting on Dish’s Sling TV internet-delivered bundle along with the Increase Cellphone cordless system.
- They can start wagers or competition entries with DraftKings straight from their television, then set tracks watching the sports that are live correspond with those bets or fantasy teams.
The initial launch will allow for bets and contest entries to be placed on NCAA basketball, NBA, and NHL games.
- How FuboTV Has Been Negatively Impacted
- Shares in Fubo, which have been on a ride that is wild present months but have actually increased significantly more than 300% within the last 12 months, had been down 19% once the trading time reached your home stretch.
- Scale happens to be a question mark for the upstart, as well as the Dish-DraftKings news shows the process ahead for Fubo.
- Fubo happens to be wanting to enter the room with news it had bought Vigtory and Balto Sports, two discounts that can help it introduce gaming that is free-to-play a full sports book in the second half of 2021.
- Although it has to go up against better-capitalized rivals such as Hulu and YouTube as well as Sling, Fubo has a number of champions in the financial community.
- Bulls see the company as a likely beneficiary of cord-cutting, which shaved more than 5 million subscribers from the bundle that is traditional 2020.
Jason Helfstein, an analyst with Oppenheimer, reiterated their “buy” rating on Fubo’s stocks following the report that is quarterly raising his 12-month price target to $45 from $30.
Helfstein pointed out that The company is “well-positioned to benefit from the industry-wide shift to over-the-top (OTT) streaming services and, now, online sports betting.”
Many internet-delivered bundles keying on entertainment offerings, “forcing sports fans to remain tethered to pay TV,” he added. Fubo, meanwhile, “is exploiting the opportunity in sports by providing a viewership that is comparable at a lower price than its pay-TV counterparts.”
– Aaron Goldstein, Gambling911.com(*)