Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (2-0) against the Detroit Pistons (0-2) after scoring 36 points in a 122-112 win over the Grizzlies. The Pistons are underdogs in the matchup on Monday, December 28, 2020, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 28, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 28
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Achilles),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Left foot),
Tony Snell: Out (Foot)
Sekou Doumbouya: Day To Day (Right foot),
Blake Griffin: Out (Injury management),
Derrick Rose: Out (Rest),
Jahlil Okafor: Day To Day (Right ankle)
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawks Key Players
Pistons Key Players
- The Hawks made 44.9% of their shots from the field last season, which was 3.1 percentage points lower than the Pistons allowed to their opponents (48%).
- Atlanta went 16-5-1 against the spread and 15-7 overall when it shot higher than 48% from the field.
- Detroit went 12-10 against the spread and 11-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.9% from the field.
- The Pistons shot at a 45.9% rate from the field last season, 1.9 percentage points less than the 47.8% shooting opponents of the Hawks averaged.
- Detroit went 13-9 against the spread and 13-9 overall when it shot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Atlanta went 21-4 against the spread and 13-12 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot above 45.9% from the field.
- The Hawks hit 33.3% of their three-point shots last season, 2.8% lower than the 36.1% the Pistons allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Atlanta had a 14-7-1 record against the spread and an 11-11 record overall when the team knocked down more than 36.1% of its three-point shots.
- Detroit put up a 19-10 against the spread while going 13-16 overall in games last season when its opponents shot better than 33.3% from deep.
- The Pistons shot 36.7% from beyond the arc last season. That’s only 0.4 percentage points higher than the Hawks allowed their opponents to shot from deep (36.3%).
- Detroit went 21-12-1 ATS and 17-17 overall when the team hit more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta went 25-9 ATS and 16-18 overall in games it shot over 36.7% from deep.
- The Hawks’ 12 made three-pointers per game last season were the same number that the Pistons allowed.
- The Hawks made the 16th-most three-pointers in the league last season, while the Pistons allowed the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hawks vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from