Gambling911.com has your college basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Sunday, January 10, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Jazz Sports (established 1994) offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000)
- Maryland has covered the spread in nine of the last ten using the current number of +10.
- The home team in the Minnesota vs. Iowa has won seven of the last eight games of this series but are a -10.5 favorite here.
- Minnesota has covered using the current spread in six of the last eight games in this series.
- Iowa is 4-10-1 Against The Spread in their last 15 games following a straight up win of more than 20 points.
- Illinois is 2-7-1 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS win.
Gambling911.com will be on Maryland +10
RECORD UPDATED JANUARY 10, 2021 11:53 am ET
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 2-5 28.5%
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 5-1 83.3%
OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 11-16 40.1%
OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%
SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%
Breakdown (Coming Soon)
– Don Shapiro, Gambling911.com