The Los Angeles Lakers (0-1) are favored by in a Christmas Day showdown against the Dallas Mavericks (0-0), starting at 8:00 PM at Staples Center ET on ABC. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of December 24, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 24
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Knee)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Lakers Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||71||15.8||3.3||1.9||0.6||0.1||2.9|
- Last season, the Lakers had a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which was 2.1% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents knocked down.
- Los Angeles went 40-20-2 against the spread and 52-10 overall when it shot higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Dallas went 35-19-1 against the spread and 39-17 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.2% from the field.
- The Mavericks shot 46.2% from the field, 1.3% higher than the 44.9% the Lakers’ opponents shot last season.
- Dallas had compiled a 29-15-2 record against the spread and a 33-14 straight up record in games it shot over 44.9% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shot greater than 46.2% from the field last season, it was 39-19 against the spread and 48-10 overall.
- The Lakers shot 35% from beyond the arc last season, 0.5% lower than the 35.5% the Mavericks allowed to opponents.
- Los Angeles assembled a 29-12-1 record against the spread and a 37-5 straight-up record in games last season when the team connected on more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas went 25-14-1 against the spread and 29-11 overall when its opponents shot better than 35% from deep.
- The Mavericks knocked down 36.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which was only 1.5 percentage points greater than the 35.2% the Lakers’ opponents averaged last season.
- Dallas went 29-14-2 ATS and 32-13 overall when the team hit more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles had a 33-20-2 ATS record and a 43-12 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 36.7% from three-point range.
- The Lakers’ 11.3 made three-pointers per game last season were 3.7 fewer made shots on average than the 15 per game the Mavericks allowed.
- Dallas went 31-25-3 against the spread and 36-23 overall when it connected on more threes than its opponents, while Los Angeles went 17-26 ATS and 26-17 straight up in games when it was out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Mavericks were the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA a season ago, while the Lakers allowed the ninth-fewest makes from deep.
Lakers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from