Oddsmakers project a tight contest when the Las Vegas Raiders (7-8) visit the Denver Broncos (5-10) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 in a matchup between AFC West opponents at Empower Field at Mile High. Las Vegas is . The contest has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 28, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Broncos Odds
|Raiders (-1.5)||Over (50.5)||Raiders 27 Broncos 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has a 4-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-2 overall in away games.
- Las Vegas is 8-7 against the spread.
- The Raiders are just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Most of Las Vegas’ games this year — 12 out of 15 — have gone over the point total (80%).
- The Broncos defense has allowed 27.6 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26.8 the Raiders have scored.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 26.8 points this season, they are 6-3 overall and 6-3 against the spread.
- Denver is 3-4 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Broncos Betting Insights
- Most of Denver’s games this year — eight out of 15 — have not gone over the point total (53.3%).
- Denver has an 8-7 record against the spread.
- Denver has just a 3-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-5 overall in home games.
- The Broncos have averaged 10.3 fewer points per game this season (19.5) than the Raiders have allowed (29.8).
- Denver is 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread when they score at least 19.5 points this season.
- Las Vegas is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.8 points.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Raiders||26.8 (11)||29.8 (29)||56.6|
|Broncos||19.5 (29)||27.6 (25)||47.1|
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 3,731 yards while completing 67.6% of his passes (324-of-479), with 25 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 15 games this year (248.7 yards per game).
- Josh Jacobs has ran for a team-leading 975 yards on 258 carries (69.6 yards per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns in 14 games. He also averages 17.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing 33 passes for 238 yards.
- In 15 games in 2020, Devontae Booker has run for 407 yards on 88 carries (27.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Darren Waller has 98 catches (on 136 targets) to lead the team with 1,078 yards (71.9 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 15 games.
- Nelson Agholor’s statline this year shows 47 catches for 839 yards and eight touchdowns in 15 games. He puts up 55.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 78 times.
- Over 15 games in 2020, Hunter Renfrow has caught 53 passes on 69 targets for 632 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 12.0 TFL and 34 tackles over 15 games.
- Johnathan Abram has totaled 75 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 13 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Trayvon Mullen has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 59 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended 15 in games this season.
Broncos Players to Watch
- This year, Drew Lock has recorded 2,594 passing yards (199.5 yards per game) while going 229-for-402 (57% completion percentage) and throwing 14 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 13 games. He has tacked on 153 rushing yards on 42 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 11.8 yards per game.
- Melvin Gordon III has churned out a team-high 893 rushing yards (63.8 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns in 14 games.
- This season, Jerry Jeudy has 47 catches (on 106 targets) to lead the team with 716 yards (47.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns in 15 games.
- Tim Patrick has also tacked on 49 catches for 696 yards and six touchdowns over 14 games this year. He has been targeted 75 times and puts up 49.7 receiving yards per game.
- Noah Fant has totaled 625 yards on 58 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 44.6 yards per game on 87 targets in 14 contests.
- Bradley Chubb has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL and 42 tackles over 14 games.
- Alexander Johnson has totaled 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far in 15 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from