Oddsmakers give the New Orleans Saints (9-2) the edge when they visit the Atlanta Falcons (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020, in a matchup between NFC South rivals at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. New Orleans is . The game has a point total of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 30, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Falcons Odds
|Saints||Over||Saints 30 Falcons 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in seven out of 11 opportunities this season (63.6%).
- New Orleans has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
- New Orleans has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints have an even ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Saints, on average, score 4.1 more points per game this season (29.6) than the Falcons allow (25.5).
- In games where New Orleans score at least 29.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Falcons Betting Insights
- Just six of Atlanta’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its outings).
- Atlanta has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- The Falcons, on average, score 6.3 more points per game this season (26.8) than the Saints allow (20.5).
- Atlanta is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when they score at least 26.8 points this season.
- When New Orleans allows opposing offenses to put 20.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Atlanta has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Saints||29.6 (5)||20.5 (5)||50.1|
|Falcons||26.8 (11)||25.5 (17)||52.4|
Saints Players to Watch
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 397 yards while completing 70.5% of his passes (31-of-44), with zero touchdowns and one interception in 11 games this year (36.1 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 54 times for 281 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 25.5 yards per game.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for a team-leading 585 yards on 128 carries (53.2 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 11 games. He also averages 58.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 68 passes for 646 yards and four touchdowns.
- In 11 games in 2020, Latavius Murray has run for 551 yards on 121 carries (50.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Sanders’ statline this year shows 36 catches for 417 yards and three touchdowns over 11 games. He puts up 37.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 48 times.
- Tre’Quan Smith has caught 27 passes on 36 targets for 321 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 29.2 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Trey Hendrickson has 9.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected nine TFL and 20 tackles over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Demario Davis has racked up 75 tackles, eight TFL, and four sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Marcus Williams has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 43 tackles and five passes defended 11 over games.
Falcons Players to Watch
- This year, Matt Ryan has recorded 3,163 passing yards (287.5 yards per game) while going 277-for-427 (64.9% completion percentage) and throwing 17 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games.
- Todd Gurley II has taken 167 carries for a team-leading 610 rushing yards (61.0 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 10 games.
- Brian Hill has 316 yards on 73 carries (28.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of 11 games.
- This season, Calvin Ridley has 54 catches (on 86 targets) to lead the team with 797 yards (79.7 per game) while scoring seven touchdowns in 10 games.
- Julio Jones has contributed with 45 catches for 677 yards and three touchdowns in eight games this year. He has been targeted 58 times and averages 84.6 receiving yards per game.
- Russell Gage has collected 471 yards on 45 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 42.8 yards per game on 69 targets in 11 contests.
- Deion Jones has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up seven TFL, 68 tackles, and two interceptions over 11 games.
- Foyesade Oluokun has collected 73 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 10 games over the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Blidi Wreh-Wilson leads the team with two interceptions and has added seven tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended 11 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from