| Sportsbook Wire
The Tennessee Titans (8-4) travel to face the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-11) in an AFC South battle between first and last-place teams. Kickoff is at 1 p.m. ET Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Below, we preview the Titans-Jaguars betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Titans at Jaguars: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line : Titans -375 (bet $375 to win $100) | Jaguars +300 (bet $100 to win $300)
- Against the spread/ATS : Titans -7.5 (-110) | Jaguars +7.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 51.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Special Tennessee Betting Promotion
Make any $1 bet on the Tennessee Titans, GET $100 (in free bets) in your account. Regardless of how the Titans do this week, you win! Place your legal, online sports bets in Tennessee at BetMGM! New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Special Tennessee Betting Promotion: Bet $1 on the Tennessee Titans money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) in your account if Titans RB Derrick Henry rushes for at least 10 yards during this week’s matchup. Place your legal, online sports bets in Tennessee at BetMGM . Bet now!
Titans at Jaguars: Game notes
- Jacksonville has lost 11 straight games after a season-opening win.
- Tennessee is coming off a 41-35 home loss to the Cleveland Browns in Week 13.
- Titans RB Derrick Henry leads the NFL with 1,317 rushing yards and 271 carries. He has seven games of at least 100 yards this season.
- Four of Jacksonville’s last five losses have been by four points or fewer.
- Tennessee is third in the NFL in scoring, putting up 29.9 points per game.
Titans at Jaguars: Key injuries
- CB Breon Borders (hip) out
- CB Adoree Jackson (knee) out
- LB Derick Roberson (hip) questionable
- TE Tyler Eifert (shoulder) questionable
- CB Sidney Jones (Achilles) questionable
- C Brandon Linder (ankle) out
Titans at Jaguars: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Titans 34, Jaguars 28
Money line ( ?)
The Titans are one of the best teams in the league. The Jaguars are one of the worst. The Jags have kept games competitive (six of their losses have been by one score), but that doesn’t matter here. Betting a last-place team on an 11-game losing streak to beat a first-place team is not a smart bet. Take the TITANS ( -375).
Against the spread ( ?)
As noted previously, the Jags have lost six games by seven points or fewer and four of their last five losses have been by four points or fewer. They are an even 6-6 ATS despite being 1-11 straight up. Tennessee is only 5-7 ATS, which pales in comparison to its 8-4 straight-up record. Division battles, especially late in the year between teams that have faced off in the season once already, usually bring close games. Tennessee only won by three (33-30) in their first matchup in Nashville. Take the JAGUARS +7.5 ( -110).
Over/Under ( ?)
Tennessee has the highest Over percentage in the league at 81.8% (9-2-1). The Titans’ last four games have gone Over, and five of their last six have gone Over. Take OVER 51.5 ( -115) here.
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow @senorjessroot on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.