- The Creighton-Kansas game opens at -3.5 favoring the Jayhawks
- Creighton enters this one off a Kennesaw State rout
- The Blue Jays will pay out $2500 for every $100 bet with a NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament win
- Kansas squeaked by with a win against the North Dakota State Bisons Saturday
- The Jayhawks would pay out $1600 for every $100 bet with a NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament win
- BetOnline offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000)
The Creighton vs. Kansas line for Tuesday opened at Jayhawks -3.5 at Betonline Monday evening.
Marcus Zegarowski and Ryan Kalkbrenner scored 14 points apiece to lead No. 9 Creighton in a 93-58 rout of Kennesaw State on Friday.
Kalkbrenner turned in another strong performance off the bench Friday, scoring 14 points to help lead the ninth-ranked Bluejays past Kennesaw State 93-58.
“When we recruited him, our expectation was for him to come in and have an impact if he did what he was supposed to do,” coach Greg McDermott said. “He’s an absolutely joy to coach. He listens, he soaks up everything, he asks intelligent questions and he understands the game.”
Tyon Grant-Foster drove for the go-ahead basket with just over a minute to go, then swatted away Sam Griesel’s layup with 10 seconds left, helping seventh-ranked Kansas escape with a 65-61 victory over North Dakota State on Saturday.
Kansas had been hitting more than eight 3-pointers per game, but it was 4 of 15 from beyond the arc and just 13 of 19 from the foul line.
– Tony Caliente, Gambling911.com