Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (0-2) into a matchup against the Orlando Magic (2-0) after scoring 39 points in a 130-120 loss to the Magic. The Wizards are in the game on Sunday, December 27, 2020, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 27
Rui Hachimura: Out (Illness)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Day To Day (Knee),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wizards Key Players
Magic Key Players
- The Wizards made 45.7% of their shots from the field last season, which was 0.9 percentage points lower than the Magic allowed to their opponents (46.6%).
- Washington had a 22-9-1 record against the spread and a 17-15 straight-up record in games it shot better than 46.6% from the field.
- Orlando had a 17-16-1 record against the spread and an 18-16 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 45.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic shot at a 44.2% rate from the field last season, 4.6 percentage points below the 48.8% shooting opponents of the Wizards averaged.
- Orlando went 17-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it shot better than 48.8% from the field.
- When Washington’s opponents shot higher than 44.2% from the field last season, it was 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Wizards shot 36.8% from deep last season, 0.2% higher than the 36.6% the Magic allowed to opponents.
- Washington had a 21-14-1 record against the spread and a 16-20 record overall when the team hit more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando went 22-19-1 against the spread while putting up a 22-20 straight-up record when its opponents shot over 36.8% from three-point distance.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage last season (34.5%) was 3.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards averaged (37.6%).
- Orlando went 18-9-1 ATS and 17-11 overall when the team made more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington had a 15-10 ATS record and a 14-11 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 34.5% from three-point distance.
- The Wizards made 12 three-pointers per game last season, just 0.7 more made shots on average than the 11.3 per game the Magic allowed.
- Washington went 19-11 against the spread and 15-15 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando made fewer threes than its opponents, it went 15-28 ATS and 15-28 straight up.
- The Wizards were the 17th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Magic gave up the 16th-fewest makes from deep.
Wizards vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from